Wooden Staff is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3 introduced in Chapter II: Dynasty. It is a Rare staff and belongs to the Dynasty faction. Wooden Staff has 2 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. Like all rare Dynasty weapons, it carries the Tornado Shadow Ability. Wooden Staff can be seen wielded by Galen at some occasions.
Players will be equipping the Wooden Staff during the New Home, New Friend quest, and will be rewarded with the weapon after passing the quest. Players can then upgrade the Wooden Staff by the shop for a determined amount of price, obtaining it as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter II, by opening a Chest (better chests have higher chances), or by purchasing the Dynasty Booster Pack.
Other variants includes:
- Common Staff - Common Staff.
- Gilded Staff - Epic Staff.
- Prosperity Staff - Legendary Staff.
- Monkey King Staff - Unique Staff.
Disclaimer: The preview below uses Gilded Staff as the weapon. Since both Wooden Staff and Gilded Staff are staves, they share the exact same moveset, with the only differences being the rarity and design.
|Staff Hits||, ,|
|Staff Heavy Hit||Hold|
|Staff Spinning Hits||+ ,|
|Staff Upper Hits||+ ,|
|Staff Low Hits||+ ,|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Leaps forward while spinning horizontally with a whirl of Shadow energy around them, knocking back the opponent.
- Main article: Special Move
Two special moves are available for the Wooden Staff's item slots. Only one move can be equipped at a time.
|Wooden Hailstorm||+ ,|
- In Chinese, staff is refered to as gun (棍, literally rod, stick). Staff is known as one of the four major weapons in Chinese martial arts, along with the qiang (spear), dao (sabre), and the jian (straight sword). It is called, in this group, "The Grandfather of all Weapons".