Storm Hammer is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3. It is an Epic two-handed hammer and belongs to the Legion faction. Storm Hammer has 3 item slots, which can be customized with applicable Perks and a Special Move. It carries the Anvil Shadow Ability. Storm Hammer has high damage and moderate speed, albeit with a somewhat low range. It is wielded by Hammerhead, an enemy encountered in the Big Splash event.
Players can buy Storm Hammer from the shop for a determined amount of price. It can also be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter VI - VII, by opening a Chest (better chests have higher chances), or by purchasing the Legion Booster Pack.
Other variants include:
- Stonemason's Hammer - Common Two-handed Hammer.
- Spiked Maul - Rare Two-handed Hammer.
- Skullgrinder - Legendary Two-handed Hammer.
|Two-handed Hammer Stance||Start of Fight|
|Two-handed Hammer Hits||,|
|Two-handed Hammer Heavy Hit||Hold|
|Two-handed Hammer Spinning Hit||+|
|Two-handed Hammer Upper Hit||+|
|Two-handed Hammer Low Hit||+|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Swings the hammer upward, then hurls it forward. The hammer then descends from the sky and strikes down, before being pulled back telekinetically.
- Main article: Special Move
|Retribution||+ , ,|
- Storm Hammer was introduced and obtainable early from the Big Splash event, before Chapter 5 were released and was purchasable from the shop for 1,100 Trophies during the first Big Splash release.
- It is based on the war hammer, a late medieval weapon of war originating from Europe and the Middle East.