Sin Eater is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3 introduced during the Sanguine Forest event. It is a Unique two-handed sword and belongs to the Legion faction. Sin Eater has 3 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. It carries the Vane Shadow Ability. It is the weapon of the Executioner of Legion. It also was wielded by Mother Death, the primary antagonist of the event.
Players could buy Sin Eater from the shop for 900 Trophies during the 2018 Sanguine Forest update. It could be upgraded using the Trophies or by spending Shadow Energy.
Other variants include:
- Battle Sword - Common Two-handed Sword.
- Silver Squall - Rare Two-handed Sword.
- Ornate Two-Hander - Epic Two-handed Sword.
- Arbitrator - Legendary Two-handed Sword.
Disclaimer: The preview below uses Ornate Two-Hander as the weapon. Since both Sin Eater and Ornate Two-Hander are Two-handed Sword, they share the exact same moveset, with the only differences being the rarity and design.
|Two-handed Sword Stance||Start of Fight|
|Two-handed Sword Slashes||,|
|Two-handed Sword Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Two-handed Sword Spinning Slashes||+ ,|
|Two-handed Sword Upper Slash||+|
|Two-handed Sword Low Slash||+|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Stabs the sword forward, impaling it into the opponent's body, then hoists the opponent above the user's head using the sword and charges the blade with flaming Shadow energy to damage them, and sinks the opponent lower into the sword dealing more damage, before throwing them off.
- Main article: Special Move
Four special moves are available for the Sin Eater's item slots. Only one move can be equipped at a time.
|Stingray Stab||+ , ,|
|Caveman's Rage||+ , ,|
- It is based on Longsword, a type of European sword characterized as having a cruciform hilt with a grip for two-handed use and a straight double-edged blade. Longswords was prevalent during the late medieval and Renaissance periods (approximately 1350 to 1550), with early and late use reaching into the 13th and 17th centuries.