Shadow Piercer is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3 introduced in Chapter III. It is an Epic naginata and belongs to the Heralds faction. Shadow Piercer has 3 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. Unlike other Epic weapons, it carries the Dash Shadow Ability, which is shared among other Rare Heralds weapons. Shadow Piercer is used by many Heralds, like Bolo, the Feldshers, Shadowdivers, and Cryptkeepers.
Shadow Piercer can be bought from the shop for a determined amount of price. It can also be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter 4 - 6, by opening a Chest (better chest have higher chance), or by purchasing the Heralds Booster Pack.
Other variants includes:
- Acute Naginata - Common Naginata.
- Slick Naginata - Rare Naginata.
- Improved Pruner - Legendary Naginata.
Disclaimer: The preview below uses Improved Pruner as the weapon. Since both Shadow Piercer and Improved Pruner are Naginata, they shares the exact same moveset, with the only differences being the rarity and design.
|Naginata Slashes||, ,|
|Naginata Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Naginata Spinning Slashes||+|
|Naginata Upper Slash||+|
|Naginata Low Slash||+|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Dashes forward and slashes through the opponent, ending up behind them.
- Main article: Special Move
|Airscrew||+ , ,|
- Naginata is one of several varieties of traditionally made Japanese blades in the form of a pole weapon. Naginata were originally used by the samurai class of feudal Japan, as well as by foot soldiers and warrior monks. The naginata is the iconic weapon of the onna-bugeisha-archetype, a type of female warrior belonging to the Japanese nobility.
- Naginata became a symbol of the social status of women during the Edo period. A functional naginata was often a traditional part of a samurai daughter's dowry. Although they did not typically fight as normal soldiers, women of the samurai class were expected to be capable of defending their homes while their husbands were away at war.