A shadowline blew up in a bazaar in Dynasty capital. A Feldsher named Azuma and his new squad of trainees are sent to neutralize the consequences of such accident. However, the raw shadow energy has caused hallucinations, making people lunatic. Azuma asks the player's help to cover him and his squad from the chaos. He promises to pay them with tokens, which can be used to upgrade equipment.
This mode consists of 6 stages. Advancing to the next stage will increase the reward value. If the players loses a stage, they are allowed to try again for up to a total of three tries after which they will be given the determined amount of rewards. The players must start from the first stage if they wishes to try again. Players have to win all 6 stages in order to complete the mode and get all the rewards.
There are two modes available: Regular and Grand. Grand yields higher rewards and carry random rules in each stage, making it much harder. Regular does not have random rules like in Grand, but yields lower rewards instead. Regular can only be played for free once a day. Players can pay coins in order to play again or they can wait for a free attempt the next day. Grand can be played for free one time only. Players need to pay 70 gems if they wish to play Grand again.
The players will faces opponents wielding various weapons. Each round is timed 99 seconds, and the players must defeat the opponents before the timer ends, otherwise they will lose that round.
Players will face lunatic citizens that utilizes Dynasty fighting style. There can be up to three rounds, and the players must score two victories to win.
Stages: 1 or 2
Weapon: Common Staff
Stages: 1 or 2
Weapon: Weightened Nunchaku
Eventually, the Feldsher squad get affected by the raw energy and they become lunatic as well, mistaking the player as monster and attacks them. They wields various Heralds weapons and utilizes the Heralds fighting style. There can be up to three rounds, and the players must score two victories to win.
Azuma the FeldsherEdit
Azuma is not spared, he ended up being the main opponent. Players will face him at stage 3 and 6. When encountered in stage 6, Azuma will utilizes unlimited shadow form. There can be up to five rounds, and the players must score three victories to win.
- Name: Azuma the Feldsher
- Fighting Style: Heralds
- Weapon: Shadow Piercer (Naginata)
- Armor: Feldsher's Uniform
- Helm: Feldsher's Mask
- Ranged Weapon: Endless Pain (Needles)
- Rule: Opponent is in Shadow Form (Stage 6)
Swings the Naginata twice, then steps forward while spinning the Naginata thrice horizontally in quick succession, before jabbing it downward.
. Shadow Abilities
Dashes forward and slashes through the player, ending up behind them.
Slams the ground with one fist, creating an upwards close-range splash of damaging Shadow energy around Azuma.
Raises a hand and summons a pillar of Shadow flame directly below the player.
Blast a wave of needles upwards. If they hit, six shadow spikes will be formed around the player and pierces through them.
- Shadow Piercer: 1100 Trophies
- Feldsher's Uniform: 1300 Trophies
- Feldsher's Mask: 850 Trophies
- Endless Pain: 700 Trophies
More Trophies will be given if the players win more stages. Some stages has an additional reward of their own and when the players completed that stage, they will be given that rewards (one-time only).
|Completed Stage||Gained Trophies||Additional Reward|
|1 Rare Booster Pack (Regular)|
400 Trophies (Grand)
|Deflection (Epic Perk, Regular)|
Airscrew (Legendary Special Move, Grand)
|150 Gems (Regular)|
1 Epic Booster Pack (Grand)
The players will get a number of marathon points after doing certain tasks. They can use the marathon points to redeem prizes from the marathon tab at the store. The marathon points will not reduced if a prize is redeemed, and all the prize can only be redeemed one-time only.
- 1-6 points for winning a fight in Regular.
- 7-42 points for winning a fight in Grand.
- 30 points for opening a Duel chest.
- 45 points for opening a Rare quest chest.
- 150 points for opening an Epic quest chest.
- 750 points for opening a Legendary quest chest.
|450 Shadow Energy||800|
|Legendary Booster Pack
(Contains: 3 Epic Cards and 2 Legendary Cards)
- Market Madness event started in August 6th 2018, and lasted for 7 days.
- Unlike the previous events, the equipment obtainable from Market Madness are not of Unique rarity, much like in the Big Splash event.
- Similar to the Sanguine Forest event, Market Madness is added via in-game data update, instead of the usual new version update.
- The icon of the Market Madness event is the same mark seen on Feldsher's Mask.
- Market Madness takes place in a new, unique fight location, while other events took place in existing (sometimes revamped) fight locations.