Outcast is the fifth challenger in Shadow Fight 2. He challenges the players to a fight when they reach level 26-29. Outcast has a rather maniacal personality - he asks the player if they want him to split their heads with his kusarigama, and talks about giving "knuckle sandwiches" to local blunderers. If the player wins, he rewards them with his weapon - Heavy Kusarigama. If the players lose, then they can either:
- Retry by giving +3 gems for each retry (with maximum of 30 gems which means after 10th try it will always cost 30 gems)
- Outcast uses Heavy Kusarigama as his weapon of choice.
- He wears Gilded Platemail as his armor.
- He does not wear helm.
- Ghostly Kunai is his ranged weapon of choice.
- Lightning Arrow is his magic.
Outcast's Kusarigama is enchanted with Precision, giving a chance to make a Critical Hit with an increased damage.
- Well now! Whadawe have here? Got something nice, uh? Wanna me split yer head wi' me kusarigama? - Challenging the player
- Lets play a game, uh? I win - you carry me on yer back right to the Widow's place. I lose, you get my wep. - Challenging the player
- Yo, homie, you're a snore! Just like em all 'ere. Okay, I'll go find someone funky. -Challenge rejected
- Try offering him money. I'm not sure if he has any use for it, but he's got a very nice weapon. Won't ask where he stole it from. -Rematch offer
- Yo! Scrillas! That's my boy. Willin' to pay for being beaten! -rematch
- You have to stop this psycho at all costs. Who knows what a mess he can make if left unattended? -Rematch rejected
- No way! You won! Well, that was some fight. Here, grab my kusarigama. Imma go give knuckle sandwiches to em local blunderers. - After player defeats him
- Outcast is supposed to wear the Two-faced Helm. But, due to a bug, the helm is not displayed and he appears without helm instead.
- Outcast might be suffering from a maniacal personality disorder, as reflected by his speech.