Ornate Two-hander is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3 introduced in Chapter I: Legion. It is an Epic two-handed sword and belongs to the Legion faction. Ornate Two-hander has 3 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. It carries the Rift Shadow Ability.
Players can buy the Ornate Two-hander from the Starter Pack at the beginning of the game. It can also be bought from the shop for a determined amount of price. The weapon can also be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter I, by opening a Chest (better chests have higher chances), or by purchasing the Legion Booster Pack.
Other variants include:
- Battle Sword - Common Two-handed Sword.
- Silver Squall - Rare Two-handed Sword.
- Arbitrator - Legendary Two-handed Sword.
- Sin Eater - Unique Two-handed Sword.
|Two-handed Sword Stance||Start of Fight|
|Two-handed Sword Slashes||,|
|Two-handed Sword Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Two-handed Sword Spinning Slashes||+ ,|
|Two-handed Sword Upper Slash||+|
|Two-handed Sword Low Slash||+|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Slams the sword on the ground, creating a line of spikes that travels directly forward across the battlefield ground.
- Main article: Special Move
Four special moves are available for the Ornate Two-hander's item slots. Only one move can be equipped at a time.
|Stingray Stab||+ , ,|
|Caveman's Rage||+ ,|
- It is based on Zweihänder, a large two-handed sword primarily in use during the early decades of the 16th century.
- Zweihänder swords developed from the longswords of the Late Middle Ages and became the hallmark weapon of the German Landsknechte from the time of Maximilian I (d. 1519) and during the Italian Wars of 1494–1559.