Nunchaku is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3 introduced in Chapter II: Dynasty. As the name suggests, it is a Common nunchaku and belongs to the Dynasty faction. Nunchaku has 1 item slot which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. It does not have any Shadow Ability.
It can be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter II, by opening a Chest, or by purchasing the Dynasty Booster Pack. Players must reach level 4 before they can equip and use it.
Other variants include:
- Rebel Nunchaku - Rare Nunchaku.
- Weightened Nunchaku - Epic Nunchaku.
- Flying Jade - Legendary Nunchaku.
Disclaimer: The preview below uses Weightened Nunchaku as the weapon. Both Nunchaku and Weightened Nunchaku share the exact same moveset, with the only differences being the rarity and design.
|Nunchaku Heavy Hit||Hold|
|Nunchaku Spinning Hits||+ ,|
|Nunchaku Upper Hits||+|
|Nunchaku Low Hits||+|
Being a common nunchaku, it does not possess any shadow abilities.
- Main article: Special Move
Two special moves are available for the Nunchaku's item slot. Only one move can be equipped at a time.
|Hummingbird||+ , , ,|
- Nunchaku is a traditional Okinawan martial arts weapon, most widely used in martial arts such as Okinawan kobudō and karate.