Jagged Kusarigama is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3. It is a Rare Kusarigama and belongs to the Heralds faction. Jagged Kusarigama has a high range and moderate boost in critical chance. It features 2 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and a Special Move. Just like all rare weapons, it carries the Dash Shadow Ability.
Jagged Kusarigama can be bought from the shop for a determined amount of price. It can also be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight, by opening a Chest, or by purchasing the Heralds Booster Pack.
Other variants include:
- Peasant's Sickle - Common Kusarigama
- Blood Reaper - Legendary Kusarigama.
- Icy Reaper - Unique Kusarigama.
Disclaimer: The preview below uses Blood Reaper as the weapon. Since both Jagged Kusarigama and Blood Reaper are Kusarigama, they share the exact same moveset, with the only differences being the rarity and design.
|Kusarigama Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Kusarigama Spinning Slashes||+ ,|
|Kusarigama Upper Slashes||+ ,|
|Kusarigama Low Slashes||+ ,|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Dashes forward and slashes through the opponent, ending up behind them.
- Main article: Special Move
- When initially released, Jagged Kusarigama possessed the Trip shadow ability, like its Legendary counterpart. As of Market Madness update, it got replaced with Dash, the shadow ability of Rare Heralds weapons.
- Kusarigama (鎖鎌, lit. "chain-sickle") is a traditional Japanese weapon that consists of a kama (the Japanese equivalent of a sickle) on a type of metal chain (kusari) with a heavy iron weight at the end. The art of handling the kusarigama is called kusarigamajutsu.
- The usage of Kusarigama usually entails in swinging the weighted chain in a large circle over one's head, and then whipping it forward to entangle an opponent's weapon, or immobilizing his arms or legs. This allows the kusarigama user to easily rush forward and strike with the sickle. A kusarigama wielder might also strike with the spinning weighted end of the chain directly while still outside the range of an opponent's hand weapon.