Hermit's Swords are a boss weapon in Shadow Fight 2. They are the weapon of Hermit, the second demon boss. It can be obtained by defeating Hermit in eclipse mode, after completing Act II. Hermit's Swords are part of the Sai class weapon with the same movesets, with the Super Slash being the only different attack. They are longer than any other weapon in the Sai class. Hermit's Swords generally used to perform medium to long range attacks. Their attacks are rapid and fast, albeit the damage is low. Hermit's Swords is enchanted with the Enfeeble enchantment. The formula for the power of the Enfeeble enchantment is as follows:
- $ [3639 / 100 * level + 105] $
Attack Overview Edit
- Sai Spit: Character thrusts a sword forward.
- Sai Double Spit: Character thrusts a Sword forward and then steps forward while thrusting a sword at an upward angle.
- Sai Strong Spit: Character bends forward and thrusts a sword forward.
- Hermit's Swords Super Slash: Character jumps forward in a spinning motion and thrusts one sword forward. The character then quickly bends down and continues to strike the opponent's foot three times at a rapid pace using both swords, pauses for a moment, and finishes with one strong thrust.
- Sai Spinning Spit: Character pivots on one foot, bends forward, and thrusts a sword forward.
- Sai Upper Spit: Character bends forward and thrusts a sword at an upward angle.
- Sai Low Spit: Character steps forward, bends down, and thrusts a Sword forward.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Sai Stance||Start of Fight|
|Sai Double Spit||Punch, Punch|
|Sai Strong Spit||Forward+Punch|
|Hermit's Swords Super Slash||Forward+Punch, Punch|
|Sai Spinning Spit||Backward+Punch|
|Sai Upper Spit||Up+Punch|
|Sai Low Spit||Down+Punch|
- Hermit's Swords appearance is based on the Chinese double-edged one-handed sword, Jian.
- Hermit's Swords, along with Butcher's Knives, are the only obtainable demon weapons that have a unique super slash. The counterparts for Lynx's Claws, Wasp's Naginata, Widow's Fans and Shogun's Katana are General's fourth Mercenary Needle Claws, Hawk's Naginata, Emerald Cutters and Daisho respectively.