Fists are the base weapon in Shadow Fight 2. They are automatically used by any character when they are not equipping any other weapon. Their base damage depends on the armor upgrade, and they deal 6 damage units () less than any weapon with the same upgrade level.
- Straight Punch: The character punches forward.
- Strong Punch: The character steps forward, squats, and punches forward.
- Double Punch: The character performs a high punch, charges, and punches once more.
- Spinning Punch: The character pivots on one foot while performing a horizontal spinning punch.
- Uppercut: The character performs an uppercut.
- Low Punch: The character bends forward and punches at a downward angle.
|Move||Name||Power||How to Perform Combo|
|Fighting Stance||Start of Fight|
|Double Punch||Forward+Punch, Punch|
- Any "shock-able" character will be forced to use Fists once they get shocked.
- Winning fights with Fists (after a shock, by the player's own choice, or due to a fight rule) will reward the player with related Achievements.
- Shadow is the only character to have a unique unarmed stance before a fight. After winning a fight, however, he would use the normal one displayed by all enemies.
- Fists are the only class of weapons which do not have a double slash that can be performed by pressing the Punch button twice. An exception to this are the Pneumo Fists, which have the fists' super slash as their double slash.