Emerald Claw is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3 introduced in Chapter II. It is a Legendary guandao and belongs to the Dynasty faction. Emerald Claw is a part of the Guardian Dragon Set, which comes with a fight bonus when the full set is equipped. It has 3 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. Emerald Claw carries the Twirl Shadow Ability. It is the weapon used by the Guardian Dragon, the name of an elite division of guards in Dynasty.
Players can buy Emerald Claw from the shop for a determined amount of price. It also can be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter II, by opening a Chest (better chest have higher chance), or by purchasing the Dynasty Booster Pack. Players must reach level 4 before being able to equip and use it.
It has a Rare counterpart, the Sentry's Guandao.
Disclaimer: The preview below uses Sentry's Guandao as the weapon. Since both Emerald Claw and Sentry's Guandao are Guandao, they share the exact same moveset, with the only differences being the rarity and design.
|Guandao Slashes||, ,|
|Guandao Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Guandao Spinning Slashes||+ ,|
|Guandao Upper Slash||+|
|Guandao Low Slashes||+ ,|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Levitates forward in a seated position, with the Guandao telekinetically spinning and slicing horizontally underneath the player like a helicopter blade.
- Main article: Special Move
Two special moves are available for the Emerald Claw's item slots. Only one move can be equipped at a time.
|Triplex||+ , ,|
Guardian Dragon Set Edit
- Main article: Equipment Sets (SF3)
|“||How to become a Guardian Dragon? Twenty years of austerity, dedicated service, and a perfect record. Few are worthy.||”|
Guardian Dragon Set is a set of equipment from Chapter II which consists of:
|Emerald Claw||Guard's Armor||Guardian Helm||Lotus Petals|
|Gain +5% to your shadow energy for each successful weapon attack.||
- Guandao is a type of Chinese pole weapon that is used in some forms of Chinese martial arts and is used quite frequently in the part of contemporary Wushu derived from the Shaolin or Wudangquan form of martial arts in modern times. In Chinese, it is properly called a yanyuedao (偃月刀; lit. "reclining moon blade").
- According to legend, the guandao was invented by the famous general Guan Yu during the early 3rd century AD, hence the name. It is said that he specified its form and size to be made by a smithy, and was uniquely able to wield such an imposing weapon due to his large stature and legendary strength.