Dadao is a weapon in Shadow Fight 2. It is the second Two-handed Weapon which can be bought with coins, the first one being the Two-handed Mace. Like other Two-handed Weapons, Dadao is heavy and slow, but it is compensated by its high damage. It is used by Kraken, Wasp's first bodyguard, the fighter Backsword, and their ninja counterpart. It is also used by Ermine, an enemy from the Special Edition.
Attack Overview Edit
- Two-handed Weapon Slash: The character lifts the dadao over their head and swings it downward as they bends down.
- Two-handed Weapon Double Slash: The character lifts the dadao over their head and swings it downward as they bends down, then steps forward and swings the dadao horizontally.
- Two-handed Weapon Strong Slash: The character leaps forward, then swings the dadao horizontally as they lands.
- Two-handed Weapon Low Slash: The character steps forward and bends down as they swings the dadao horizontally.
- Two-handed Weapon Spinning Slash: The character steps forward, then pivots on one foot and swings the dadao horizontally.
- Two-handed Weapon Upper Slash: The character steps forward and swings the dadao vertically.
- Two-handed Weapon Super Slash: The character charges forward as they spins around and swings the dadao twice, then leaps forward and smashes the dadao to the ground as they lands.
- Dadao is based on a real-life Chinese weapon with the same name.
- In actual fact, this hardly resembles the real-life Dadao. The actual Dadao has a shorter handle, and a slightly curved blade.
- In Chinese characters, Dadao is written as "大刀", and roughly translates to "big blade".
- It has a challenger counterpart, called Ronin's Dadao. It has rings on the blunt edge.