Chelicerae are a pair of weapons in Shadow Fight 3 unlocked in Chapter VII, Part I. They are a pair of Legendary Whip Katars and belong to the Heralds faction. Chelicerae are a pair of hand-worn blades. The blades themselves are very flexible and they consist of many segmented parts, with each segment connected by stretchable threads. When swung, the segments are disconnected from each other, allowing the weapons to reach a considerably long distance. Chelicerae have a high boost in critical chance, long range, and feature 3 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and a Special Move. They carry the Asphyxia Shadow Ability.
Chelicerae can be bought from the shop for a determined amount of price. They can also be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter VII, by opening Chests (better chests have higher chances), or by purchasing the Heralds Booster Pack.
Other variants include:
- Folding Katars - Common Whip Katars.
- Dissectors - Rare Whip Katars.
- Rattlesnakes - Epic Whip Katars.
|Whip Katars Stance||Start of Fight|
|Whip Katars Slashes||,|
|Whip Katars Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Whip Katars Spinning Slash||+|
|Whip Katars Upper Slash||+|
|Whip Katars Low Slash||+|
The character bends down and releases two shadow snakes from the Whip Katars. The snakes travel the ground towards the opponent. If they hit the opponent, they take damage and the snakes wrap themselves around the opponent and squeeze them, immobilizing the opponent.
|Flogging||+ , ,|
Void Warden Set
|“||All Void Warden were nomads once. Shadow takes advantage of their natural shadow abilities and enchances them with technology.||”|
Void Warden Set is a set of equipment from Chapter VII, which consists of:
|Your attacks contaminate your opponent's Shadow Energy. Fully contaminated energy deals damage to him and disappears.||
- Katar is a type of push dagger from the Indian subcontinent. It shows the status symbol of the owner. The Indian nobility often wore katar for self-defense and as a symbol of their social status.
- The Chelicerae have a green, ethereal glow to them. This is not seen in any other weapon.
- Chelicerae are the mouthparts of creatures within the arthropod group Chelicerata, possessed by members of this group such as some jumping spiders.