Captain wields a long and heavy sword called the Odachi. It functions like the Dadao. At first, he does not believe Corporal's claim that Shadow is the Prince of Ivory City. He later believes it after Shadow defeats him, asking for mercy and promising that he will leave the city.
- Coward! I should have hanged you long ago. Step aside, so that I may deal with this beggar and prove he is no Prince. - Before fighting him
- Mercy, o Prince! I will leave this city; I’ll never take up a weapon again, only spare my worthless life. Please, my lord! - After he is defeated
- Like other Shogun's bodyguards, Captain wields an unobtainable weapon.
- His name is his rank in the army.
- Ōdachi (large/great sword), also known as Nodachi (field sword), is a traditional Japanese sword that was mainly used for ceremonies. Due to the size and weight, ōdachi is rarely used for battle because it is difficult to wield.
- He, along with General, Shogun's final bodyguard are Shogun's only officers who appear without the design of his seal on their armor.