Booster Pack is a stack of cards in Shadow Fight 3 which can be bought from the in-game shop for a determined amount of price. They also can be obtained by participating in duels, by gaining higher Dan.
Booster Pack contains 5 cards, which can be either equipment, Special Move, or perk. It is one of the available methods to obtaining or upgrading players' kits, the other ones are from the store, Chests, or dropped by opponents. In order to open a Booster Pack, the players must swipe the screen in order to slash the pack.
Each faction has its own set of Booster Packs, which will give the players the kits that belong to that faction upon opening. At first, the only Booster Packs available are the ones that belong to Legion. Advancing further into the story will unlock Booster Packs of the other factions; Chapter II for Dynasty packs, and Chapter III for Heralds packs. Booster Packs introduced in earlier chapters, however, will not disappear and still can be bought even if the players already passed that Chapter, i.e Legion Booster Packs are still buyable in Chapter II.
There is also a type of Booster Packs called Archive Booster Packs. Unlike the usual booster packs, these archive packs contain only the old items from previous chapters that are removed when the players entering a new chapter. Aside from that, archive packs do not differ much from the usual booster packs.
Booster Packs are classified by the rarity of cards they contain.
Rare Booster Pack
Contains at least 5 Rare cards. There is a chance to get cards with higher rarity.
Rare booster packs are the only type of booster pack that are obtainable for free every 2 days. In order to get it again, the player can wait till free, buy it with 100 gems or rewarded through marathon.
Rare Booster Pack categorized by Faction pack and Archive pack.
Epic Booster Pack
Contains at least 2 Epic cards and 3 Rare cards. There is a chance to get cards with higher rarity. Epic booster packs can only be bought with 400 gems or rewarded through marathon.
Epic Booster Pack categorized by Faction pack and Archive pack.
Legendary Booster Pack
Contains at least 2 Legendary cards and 3 Epic cards. Legendary booster packs are the most expensive type of packs, priced at 2,000 gems or rewarded through marathon.
Legendary Booster Pack categorized by Faction pack and Archive pack.
Unique Booster Pack
Unique Booster Pack is a type of pack obtainable only when an event is being held. It contains one item from the ongoing event set, along with four other cards. The player can obtain Unique packs from either purchasing it in the shop using Tokens or by defeating the last boss of the events. Unique packs are further classified into two more types:
- Basic Unique Pack costs 250 tokens. The players have a chance to obtain one random item from the event set in Basic Pack. In addition, it contains 3 Rare cards and 1 Epic card. There is a chance to get cards with higher rarity. When purchased, it rewarded 50 event points.
- Premium Unique Pack costs 1,200 tokens. The players are guaranteed to obtain one random item from the event set in Premium Pack. In addition, it contains 3 Epic cards and 1 Legendary card. There is a chance to get cards with higher rarity. When purchased, it rewarded 300 event points.
Dan Booster Pack
Dan Booster Pack contains several cards of random rarity (ranging from Common to Epic) and a small number of gems. They will be rewarded at the end of a league season, for players with at least Dan 2. Higher Dan yields season packs with more valuable cards and more gems. Players will receive season packs only if they participated in duels at least once during the season.
- 2nd Dan Booster Pack: Contain 1 Common card and 1 Rare card.
- 3rd Dan Booster Pack: Contain 2 Common card and 1 Rare card.
- 4th Dan Booster Pack: Contain 2 Rare card and 10 gems.
- 5th Dan Booster Pack: Contain 3 Rare card and 20 gems.
- 6th Dan Booster Pack: Contain 1 Epic card and 30 gems.
- 7th Dan Booster Pack: Contain 1 Rare card, 1 Epic card and 40 gems.
- 8th Dan Booster Pack: Contain 2 Rare card, 1 Epic card and 50 gems.
- 9th Dan Booster Pack: Contain 1 Rare card, 2 Epic card and 50 gems.
- 10th Dan Booster Pack: Contain 1 Rare card, 2 Epic card and 55 gems.
League Booster Pack
League Booster Pack contains several cards of random rarity (ranging from Rare to Legendary) and a number of gems. They will be rewarded at the end of a league season, for players with a league rank of at least Warrior. Higher rank yields league packs with more valuable cards and more gems. Just like the Dan booster pack, players will receive league packs only if they participated in duels at least once during the season.
- Pack of the Warrior: Contain 1 Rare card, 2 Epic card and 60 gems.
- Pack of the Hero: Contain 2 Rare card, 2 Epic card and 70 gems.
- Pack of the Champion: Contain 4 Epic card and 80 gems.
- Pack of the Master: Contain 5 Epic card and 90 gems.
- Pack of the Legend: Contain 3 Epic card, 2 Legedary card and 100 gems.
Prims pack can be obtained from marathon rewards. Prism contains 1 or 2 random dyes card with Rare rarity.
Pack of Colorist
Pack of Colorist can be obtained from marathon rewards. Pack of Colorist contains 4 to 8 random dyes card with Rare rarity.
Set Pack contains full random Legendary set, include weapon, armor, helm and ranged weapon. Set Pack can be obtained from marathon.
Exclusive Pack contains 3 Epic and Legendary perk cards. Exclusive Pack can be obtained from marathon.
A unique booster pack available during Halloween 2021, cost for 200 tokens. Thrill contains 1 or 2 random dyes card with Common rarity.
A unique booster pack available during Halloween 2021, which could be purchased for 4000 tokens. It contained a random legendary skin, out of the following 8 skins :
Immortal, The Greatest Gryphon, Star Keeper, Midnight Lotus, Sphere Pilgrim, Fenghuang Adept, Grand Arbiter and Beacon Curator. The Light's Inquisitor's skin and its Dawn aspect.
The booster pack would give out a very large amount of dyes if the player has collected all of the skins.
Special booster packs
A variety of special booster packs are available to the player, either for special events, or to commemorate special occasions such as the new year or an anniversary of Shadow fight 3. Some such booster packs are:
- Anniversary packs : Special booster packs which have been released to commemorate the anniversary of shadow fight 3. They were exclusively available from special offers and from the lucky board of Halloween 2021. They give a random legendary card of the player's chosen faction, an amount of shadow energy, legendary keys or gems.
- Legendary item packs: Legendary booster packs available in the lucky board. They contain a random legendary card.
- Legendary perk packs: Legendary booster packs available in the lucky board. They contain a random legendary perk or special move.
- New year pack: Unique booster packs available as free gifts during the 2022 new year celebration. They contain an amount of gems, coins, epic, or legendary keys, and an amount of shadow energy.
- Lucky board packs : Booster packs containing the grand prizes of lucky board.
- Booster Pack can be slashed multiple times as the player wishes, however, slashing it once is enough to open it.
- The picture on the Booster Packs is the main character that is representative of the pack's faction. Marcus for Legion packs, June for Dynasty packs, and Itu for Heralds packs.