There is a cult that settled deep inside Sanguine Forest. They worship death, and their leader is referred to as Mother Death. One of the cult's activity includes kidnapping people from the nearest village and sacrifice them for their ritual.
This mode consists of 6 stages. Advancing to the next stage will increase the reward value. If the players loses a stage, they are allowed to try again for up to a total of three tries after which they will be given the determined amount of rewards. The players must start from the first stage if they wish to try again. Players have to win all 6 stages in order to complete the mode and get all the rewards.
There are two modes available: Regular and Grand. Grand yields higher rewards and carry random rules in each stage, making it much harder. Regular does not have random rules like in Grand, but yields lower rewards instead. Regular can only be played for free once a day. Players can pay coins in order to play again or they can wait for a free attempt the next day. Grand can be played for free one time only. Players need to pay gems if they wish to play Grand again.
The players will face cultists wielding various weapons. Each round is timed 99 seconds, and the players must defeat the cultists before the timer ends, otherwise they will lose.
Players will face various dissenters that wields various Legion weapons and utilizes various Shadow abilities. They fights with the Legion fighting style. There can be up to three rounds, and the players must score two victories to win.
- Name: Dissenter
- Stage: 1, 2, 4, and 5
- Weapons: Swords, Spear, One-handed Sword, Two-handed Sword, Hammers, or Maces
Weapons Shadow AbilityEdit
- Crush (One-handed Sword, Two-handed Sword, Spear, Maces)
- Pierce (Swords)
- Lunge (One-handed Sword)
- Rift (Two-handed Sword)
- Mash (Hammers)
Armors Shadow AbilityEdit
Helms Shadow AbilityEdit
Ranged Shadow AbilityEdit
The cult leader, Mother Death, will be fought at stage 3 and 6. There can be up to five rounds, and the players must score three victories to win.
- Name: Mother Death
- Fighting Style: Legion
- Weapon: Sin Eater (Two-handed Sword)
- Armor: Sanguine Cowl
- Helm: Eye of the Reaper
- Ranged Weapon: Excarnators (Throwing Axes)
A sequence of 3 attacks with Two-handed Sword.
A strong grapple sequence, consisting of 1 (+1) attacks.
Stabs the sword forward, impaling it into the player's body, then hoists the opponent above their head using the sword and charges the blade with flaming Shadow energy to damage them, before throwing them off.
Leaps forward and smashes the ground with both feet, causing a small earthquake and knocking down the player in a short range shockwave.
Forms chains around one hand and telekinetically grabs the player by forming another chains on their leg, lifting them up and slamming them headfirst into the ground, before throwing them over their head and slamming them into the ground three times.
Throws an axe charged with Shadow energy on the ground, which will spins forwards to the player's legs. The player will be knocked down if they get hit by it.
These rules appear in Grand mode. There are no rules applied when fighting Mother Death.
- Faster Shadow Energy accumulation
- Fight in the dark
- Enemy restores health with hits
- Health drops overtime
- Opponent regenerates
- Restore health with hits
- You fight unarmed
- Basic Unique Pack costs 250 trophies. It contains 3 Rare cards and 1 Epic card.
- Premium Unique Pack costs 1200 trophies. It contains 3 Epic cards and 1 Legendary card.
More Trophies will be given if the players win more stages. Some stages has an additional reward of their own and when the players completed that stage, they will be given that rewards (one-time only).
|Completed Stage||Gained Trophies||Additional Reward|
|1 Rare Booster Pack (Regular)|
400 Trophies (Grand)
|1 Epic Card (Regular)|
Shadow Burn Legendary perk, Grand)
|150 Gems (Regular)|
1 Epic Booster Pack (Grand)
The players will get a number of marathon points after winning one event stage. They can use the marathon points to redeem the Executioner Set, along with other prizes, from the marathon menu. Executioner Set consists of four items of Unique rarity.
- Sin Eater (Two-Handed Sword)
- Sanguine Cowl (Armor)
- Eye Of The Reaper (Helm)
- Excarnators (Throwing Axes)
The marathon points will not reduced if a prize is redeemed, and all the prize can only be redeemed one-time only.
- 1-6 points for winning a fight in Regular.
- 7-42 points for winning a fight in Grand.
- 30 points for opening a Duel chest.
- 45 points for opening a Rare quest chest.
- 150 points for opening an Epic quest chest.
- 750 points for opening a Legendary quest chest.
|Eye of the Reaper||200|
|650 Shadow Energy||800|
|Legendary Booster Pack
(Contains: 3 Epic Cards and 2 Legendary Cards)
- The Sanguine Forest Set is the same equipment set used by the Executioner, an enemy from Chapter I.
- This event is a recycled event of the Sanguine March event, which was held at March 7th 2018.
- As Sanguine March, the event was a Survival mode, where the player fights up to 10 opponents in a single attempt.