Arbitrator is a weapon introduced in Chapter V of Shadow Fight 3. It is a Legendary two-handed sword and belongs to the Legion faction. This weapon has a high damage, moderate speed, moderate range and low combo potential. Arbitrator is a part of the Abdicator Set, which comes with a fight bonus when the full set is equipped. Arbitrator has 3 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. It carries the Vane Shadow Ability. Arbitrator is the weapon used by Greta, the sister of Gizmo.
Players can buy the Arbitrator from the shop for a determined amount of price. It can also be obtained as a random reward after winning fights in Chapter V - VII, by opening a Chest (better chests have higher chances), or by purchasing the Legion Booster Pack.
Other variants include:
- Battle Sword - Common Two-handed Sword.
- Silver Squall - Rare Two-handed Sword.
- Ornate Two-Hander - Epic Two-handed Sword.
- Sin Eater - Unique Two-handed Sword.
Disclaimer: The preview below uses Ornate Two-Hander as the weapon. Since both Arbitrator and Ornate Two-Hander are Two-handed Swords, they share the exact same moveset, with the only differences being the rarity and design.
|Two-handed Sword Stance||Start of Fight|
|Two-handed Sword Slashes||,|
|Two-handed Sword Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Two-handed Sword Spinning Slashes||+ ,|
|Two-handed Sword Upper Slash||+|
|Two-handed Sword Low Slash||+|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Stabs the sword forward, impaling it into the opponent's body, then hoists the opponent above the user's head using the sword and charges the blade with flaming Shadow energy to damage them, and sinks the opponent lower into the sword dealing more damage, before throwing them off.
- Main article: Special Move
Four special moves are available for the Arbitrator's item slots. Only one move can be equipped at a time.
|Stingray Stab||+ , ,|
|Caveman's Rage||+ ,|
- Main article: Equipment Sets (SF3)
Abdicator Set is a set of equipment from Chapter V, which consists of:
|Arbitrator||Divine Retribution||Higher Calling||Mercy|
|When your Health is out, you become invincible for 10 seconds and deal 2x damage.||
- The Angel encountered in Chapter V wields this weapon.
- It is based on Zweihänder, a large two-handed sword primarily in use during the early decades of the 16th century.
- Zweihänder swords developed from the longswords of the Late Middle Ages and became the hallmark weapon of the German Landsknechte from the time of Maximilian I (d. 1519) and during the Italian Wars of 1494–1559.