Acute Naginata is a weapon in Shadow Fight 3 introduced in Chapter III. It is a Common naginata and belongs to the Heralds faction. Acute Naginata has 1 item slot which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. It does not have any Shadow Ability.
It can be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter III, by opening a Chest, or by purchasing the Heralds Booster Pack. Players must reach level 7 before they can equip and use it.
Other variants include:
- Slick Naginata - Rare Naginata.
- Shadow Piercer - Epic Naginata.
- Improved Pruner - Legendary Naginata.
Disclaimer: The preview below uses Improved Pruner as the weapon. Since both Acute Naginata and Improved Pruner are Naginata, they share the exact same moveset, with the only differences being the rarity and design.
|Naginata Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Naginata Spinning Slashes||+|
|Naginata Upper Slash||+|
|Naginata Low Slash||+|
Being a common naginata, it does not possess any Shadow Abilities.
- Main article: Special Move
|Airscrew||+ , ,|
- Naginata is one of several varieties of traditionally made Japanese blades in the form of a pole weapon. Naginata were originally used by the samurai class of feudal Japan, as well as by foot soldiers and warrior monks. The naginata is the iconic weapon of the onna-bugeisha-archetype, a type of female warrior belonging to the Japanese nobility.
- Naginata became a symbol of the social status of women during the Edo period. A functional naginata was often a traditional part of a samurai daughter's dowry. Although they did not typically fight as normal soldiers, women of the samurai class were expected to be capable of defending their homes while their husbands were away at war.