Achievements are special objectives players come across throughout Shadow Fight 2. There are two types: those that can be finished in either Normal or Eclipse mode, and those which are exclusive to the latter. Completion of an achievement rewards the players with 1 gem (or 3 gems in case of certain Eclipse Achievements).
Here is a list of all achievements found in the game:
* Only obtainable during a certain part of the story-line.
** Only available for players who log into Google Play Games.
*** Only available in Special Edition.
Achievements That Can Be Missed
There are some achievements which can only be obtained before completing a certain part of the story. These achievements cannot be obtained anymore once the player progresses past a certain point.
- All the achievements for overcoming survival in Acts I through VI can only be obtained before closing the Gates of Shadows. Overcoming survival after that will not reward the players with the respective achievements.
- The Act VII achievement "Presumed Innocent" (Overcome survival at the Factory) can only be obtained before defeating Cypher. Overcoming the Factory survival during Act VII: Chapter 2 will not reward the players with the achievement.
- "The Inside Job" achievement (Defeat all competitors at the Hideout) can only be obtained before completing the Incubator Tournament in Act VII: Chapter 2. After that, the Hideout will be hijacked by Shroud and later converted into the location for the Spaceship Challenge in Chapter 3, making it impossible to access.
- "The Flashback" achievement can only be obtained before defeating Shroud in Act VII: Chapter 2. After that, the Stone Grove Challenge cannot be accessed anymore because it is replaced by the Stone Grove Tournament.
- Images for "Not a Chance", "Unstoppable", and "Three in a Row" achievements are similar to the Duel icon which shows Shadow fighting Shogun.
- Images for "Sunstroke" and "Desert Storm" achievements actually show the location of the Challenge, not the location from the Survival itself.
- Aside from their respective achievements, Act VII mini-bosses (Cypher, Ancient and Shroud) can also give the player achievements obtained from defeating the demon bosses without a single loss.