Accusers are a pair of weapons in Shadow Fight 3 unlocked at Chapter VI. They are a paisr of Epic Kamas and belongs to the Heralds faction. Accusers has a high boost in critical chance, low range, and features 3 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. They carries the Ripper Shadow Ability. Accusers are wielded by a Defender.
Accusers can be bought from the shop for a determined amount of price. It can also be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter VI, by opening Chest (better chest have higher chance), or by purchasing the Heralds Booster Pack.
|Kama Slashes||, ,|
|Kama Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Kama Spinning Slash||+|
|Kama Upper Slash||+|
|Kama Low Slash||+|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Throws a kama along the ground towards the opponent's feet. If hit, the kama will hook onto their foot and telekinetically pull them upwards, dangling in mid-air. The user then leaps at the opponent and slashes their gut with the other kama, pulling them down onto the ground.
- Main article: Special Move
Three special moves are available for the Accusers' item slots. Only one move can be equipped at a time.
|Grapple||+ , ,|
|Supremacy||+ , ,|
|Pressing||+ , ,|
- Queen Iolanda wields a blue-colored Accusers as her weapons. They do not possess any shadow ability.
- The gama (鎌 or がま) (kama is more than one) is a traditional Japanese farming implement similar to a sickle used for reaping crops and also employed as a weapon.
- "Kamas" is a mispronounced word, because the word "kama" already refer to more than one sickle. Furthermore, foreign words that are not common in English should always be written at the singular form; Japanese kanji itself has no marked plural form.