Accusers are a pair of weapons in Shadow Fight 3 unlocked at Chapter VI. They are a pair of Epic Kamas and belong to the Heralds faction. Accusers have a high boost in critical chance, low range, and feature 3 item slots which can be customized with applicable Perks and Special Moves. They carry the Ripper Shadow Ability. Accusers are wielded by a Defender.
Accusers can be bought from the shop for a determined amount of price. They can also be obtained as a random reward after winning any fight in Chapter VI, by opening a Chest (better chests have higher chances), or by purchasing the Heralds Booster Pack.
Other variants include:
|Kama Heavy Slash||Hold|
|Kama Spinning Slash||+|
|Kama Upper Slash||+|
|Kama Low Slash||+|
- Main article: Shadow Ability
Throws a kama along the ground towards the opponent's feet. If hit, the kama will hook onto their foot and telekinetically pull them upwards, dangling in mid-air. The user then leaps at the opponent and slashes their gut with the other kama, pulling them down onto the ground.
- Main article: Special Move
Three special moves are available for the Accusers' item slots. Only one move can be equipped at a time.
|Grapple||+ , ,|
|Supremacy||+ , ,|
|Pressing||+ , ,|
- Queen Iolanda wields blue-colored Accusers as her weapon. They do not possess any shadow ability.
- The kama (鎌 or かま) is a traditional Japanese farming implement similar to a sickle used for reaping crops and also employed as a weapon. The kama was brought to Okinawa and incorporated into the martial art of te (hand) and later karate (empty hand). It also spawned the use of the kusarigama.
- "Kamas" is a mispronounced word, because foreign words that are not common in English should always be written at the singular form; Japanese kanji itself has no marked plural form.